For the first time ever, the US is now getting 10% of its electricity from wind and solar – Quartz

QuartzFor the first time ever, the US is now getting 10% of its electricity from wind and solarQuartzRenewable energy in the US just hit a new benchmark: 10% of the electricity produced in a single month came from wind and solar power for the first time. This March, 8% of US electricity came from wind power, and 2% came from solar, totaling 10% of Wind and Solar Hit a New Record in the US And There's No Slowing Them DownFortuneUS Generates 10% of All Energy from Wind/Solar for the First TimeNasdaqEnergy outlook: Coal 'collapses' by 2040, placing damper on Trump's agendaWashington ExaminerCleanTechnica -Greentech Media -Chron.comall 109 news articles »

Read More: For the first time ever, the US is now getting 10% of its electricity from wind and solar – Quartz